|Job Title:||IT Programme Manager - Dublin|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||2 months ago|
IT Programme Manager - Telecoms - Dublin - 6 month contract.
Applicants must be currently based in Ireland
We are looking for a strong Programme Manager who has experience within Business Intelligence and/or Data Reporting projects. There are circa 8 work streams which feed into the overall transformation programme. This individual would be responsible for working across circa 4 work streams focusing on data and BI. There is plenty of interaction with Project Managers, 3rd party suppliers and exec team.
This role will be to act as a Programme Manager to mobilise and lead a key workstream on a transformational programme . The programme manager will be responsible for managing and leading the BI workstream of the programme working across the various business functions. Reporting into both the IT Lead Programme Manager and various business stakeholders, the successful candidate will interface across multiple departments at all levels.
What else it involves
- Define Programme Roles & Responsibilities of Programme Team
- Define and track High Level and Low Level Programme Project Plan
- Define and manage Programme Governance
- Engage with work package project managers and manage their specific BI project requirements
- Capture and drive closure of Programme Risks / Issues / Actions / Decisions
- Driving all status reporting across all key programmes, and communicating status up to the senior management team and other governing bodies
- Lead business engagement and management of communications with all stakeholders
- Initiating extra activities and other management interventions wherever gaps in the Programmes/Projects are identified or issues arise
- Application and adherence to PMO processes, standards and policies (Planning & Reporting, Dependency Management, Governance, Risk & Issue Management, Change Control, Document Management)
- Working closely with Senior Management and programme/project leads on standard practices for Financial Management and Benefits Realisation for all programmes/projects across the business
- Communicating and building rapport with team members, executives and business partners
- Preparing and delivering presentations to business and technology partners, senior management and executives
The skills we`re looking for
- Significant experience in leading integration and transformation programmes
- Professional Programme / Project Management accreditation (e.g. MSP, PRINCE, PMP)
- Experience applying project methodologies, including agile and waterfall methodologies.
- Experience in various tools for management, project planning, and time tracking, e.g., MS Project, MS Excel, MS Visio
- Strong understanding of IT Infrastructure, software development lifecycle and business process mapping.
- Experience managing multiple projects and project teams
- Exceptional organizational, presentation and negotiation skills
- Excellent judgment and strong decision-making skills
- Strong leadership, collaboration and motivational skills
- Strong internal and external influencing skills
- Solid communication skills (written and verbal)
- Experience in telecommunications industry is desirable
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.