Role: IT Programme Manager
Location: Dublin, Ireland
As IT Programme Manager you will be working within a Transformation Project for Three Ireland and be responsible for organising & governing a key BI work-stream across various business functions.
You will engage closely with various business stakeholders & multiple departments while reporting in to the IT Lead Programme Manager.
- Establish the Programme Roles and Programme Teams Responsibilities.
- Engage with Work Package Project Managers and maintain their BI project requirements.
- Conduct all status reporting throughout key programmes, while keeping Senior Management Teams and other governing bodies updated.
- Establish and maintain Programme Governance.
- Create and follow framework for High Level and Low Level Programme Project Plan.
- Prepare & produce presentations to business and technology partners, senior management and executives.
- Execute and comply with PMO processes, standards and policies (Planning & Reporting, Governance, Document & Dependency Management, Risk & Issue Management, Change Control).
- Identify and respond efficiently to any Decisions, Actions, Risks or Issues that would impact the Programme until resolution.
- Deploy standard practices for Financial Management & Benefit Realisation alongside Senior Management and Programme/Project Leads.
- Manage communication with all stakeholders, team members and business partners.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable experience in leading Integration and Transformation Programmes.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure, Software Development Lifecycle & Business Process Mapping.
- Experience in the Telecommunications Industry is highly desirable.
- Experience in successfully leading and managing multiple projects and project teams.
- Effective influencing and negotiating skills both internally and externally.
- Professional Programme/Project Management accreditation (e.g MSP, PRINCE, PMP).
- Knowledge and experience of project methodologies (e.g. Agile/Waterfall methodologies).
- Significant Knowledge of planning tools such as; MS Project, MS Excel, MS Viso.
- Strong leadership, collaboration and motivational skills.
- Strong judgement & decision-making skills.
- Exceptional communication, leadership and collaboration skills.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Service Desk Agent
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester
IT Service Desk Agent
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
IT CORDINATOR - CONTRACT - WAKEFIELD-ONSITE
Location: West Midlands, England
Project Manager - Infrstructure
Location: Lossiemouth, Moray
IAM-Azure Active Directory Consultant- Remote-Contract
Location: London, England