|Job Title:||IT Programme Manager|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||€300 - €500 per day|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Contract - 4 months
Location - Dublin 2
Our key client, a market leader are seeking an experienced IT Programme Manager to lead on a office 365 implementation project. As the Programme Manager you will focus on bridging the gap between internal and external stakeholders along with managing the full programme of work.
As the Programme Manager you will:
- Develop full cross functional project plan.
- Prepare and maintain issues and risk log.
- Proactive communication to business owners & stakeholders.
- Monitor and control costs.
- Monitor and control team performance against project plans.
- Work with cross functional business teams to ensure the project has all key resources assigned.
- Evaluate and make recommendations/decisions based on customer / business impacts and technical options as appropriate.
- Lead cross-functional project teams; allocating and monitoring tasks to ensure effective delivery.
What we are looking for in a Programme Manager:
- Experience of implementing Microsoft collaboration tools e.g. Yammer, SharePoint Online, Exchange Online , OneDrive, Skype/Teams and associated tools.
- Experience in both traditional and agile environments will be an advantage.
- Experience of third party / vendor management.
- Demonstrable experience of managing projects in a fast paced, changing environment.
- Proficient in Project Management - principles, methods, techniques and tools for the effective management of projects from initiation through to implementation.
- Experience of programme management and large business Transformation.
- Experience of defining and scoping project requirements.
- Management of stakeholder expectations.
- Hands on ability to manage and mitigate risk.
- Demonstrable use of an industry recognised project management methodology.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, please apply now.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Migration Architect - Infrastructure / Data
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Manchester, Greater Manchester