|Job Title:||IT Procurement Manager|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary and Package|
|Contact Name:||Tom Irvine|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Project People currently have an exciting opportunity to join a leading telecoms business as their IT Procurement Manager.
As part of the Commercial function you will be are responsible for Procurement and a significant amount of Vendor Management activities. You will support key stakeholders to help ensure suppliers deliver what they need when they need it, developing clear strategies for the future.
Your responsibilities as IT Procurement Manager will include;
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Creating tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of the business and its shareholders
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes
- Work with relevant vendor manager to track performance of suppliers against the contract on key contractual KPIs working and ensuring that the suppliers are delivering on all fronts
- Work with relevant stakeholders to engage with supplier contacts, ensuring agreed performance and pricing are maintained and new costs are agreed under contract as required
- Achieving the optimum results from contracts for the business and its shareholders
The ideal IT Procurement Manager will have;
- Previous experience of negotiating IT contracts
- Good understanding of contract law
- Telco experience
This is a great opportunity to work with industry leading professionals for a forward thinking organisation. If this sounds like the next opportunity within IT Procurement for you then apply now or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.