Great opportunity to work for an innovator within the telecoms industry that has state of the art offices based very close to Reading train station and has a flexible working policy.
This position can be permanent or a 2 year Fixed term contract.
Excellent salary on offer along with car allowance and bonus scheme plus all the usual extra benefits.
Opportunity to be part of defining the IT roadmap and responsible for delivering the commercial elements of the strategy. The project is currently in the infancy stage and this company will offer to support anyone looking to complete their MCIPS qualification.
What will the role be doing:
- Ensuring the appropriate Statement of Works (SoW) templates are used.
- Conducting commercial review for each SoW to mitigate and manage commercial risks
- Work with the technical / project teams to lead commercial reviews and create / lead competitive processes
- Create tenders and lead commercial negotiations using established commercial processes and ensuring you represent the strategic requirements of the business.
- Draft and award supplier contracts with support from Legal and external legal outsource supplier, as required.
- Report issues and opportunities in a timely manner and manage risk appropriately.
- Take ownership of resolution of contractual disputes.
- Ensure contractual governance / approval mechanisms are applied and support governance meetings in line with the contract to ensure actions delivered upon.
What experience do you need:
- Strong experience of negotiating IT contracts.
- Experience of IT software and hardware (software purchases and suppliers, IT equipment and databases and storage services) Mainly software.
- Knowledge of contract law.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.