|Job Title:||IT Mainframe Support Technician (VME)|
|Location:||Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
IT Mainframe Support Technician (VME Superstructure Support) is urgently required by our Global IT Services client for an initial contract until 30th September 2020 to be based in Newcastle. Joining a specialist VME practice, you will be the VME support SME and play a key role in the delivery of a complex VME Offering.
We are looking for a candidate with the below skill set:
- VME Base Systems Management.
- VME Systems Management practices and disciplines.
- A knowledge of VME Superstructure Support experience to include TPMSX, IDMSX, DDS, COBOL.
- Experience of design and of the production of high quality supporting documentation.
- Strong communication skills
- To adapt your skills to suit a new technical environment
- Cutting edge environments alongside leading industry expert
- Stimulating environment
- Culture of innovation and inspiration
- Flexible and creative environment for all
If you have a passion for technology then please apply now. This is an urgent requirement.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
24 Hour Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (AIX/UNIX 2nd/3rd Line Support)
Security Cleared* AIX Engineer (2nd Line/3rd Line/VMAX)
Oracle Application Techno-Functional Consultant (Financials)
Security Cleared* Oracle eBusiness Fusion Financials