|Job Title:||IT Helpdesk Administrator - Security Cleared - Perm - Stevenage|
|REF:||CB - P - HELPADMIN S_1569936606|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||14 days ago|
IT Helpdesk Administrator - Security Cleared - Perm - Stevenage
This is an exciting permanent opportunity to work for a large growing company and use your skills in a technical environment where you can expect to receive good training and development
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
The roles primary focus is to triage incidents by either accepting them and sending them to the specialised groups or sending them back .
This role may require the incumbent to work the occasional (infrequent basis) shift work to satisfy a particular operational need.
Other responsibilities include:
- Responsible for providing a high level of support.
- Investigate service improvements and make recommendations based on these investigations.
- Able to work in a team or on their own with very little supervision.
- Escalates issues where required.
- Previous help desk experience preferred
- Able to work 11am - 7pm
- Candidate must be able to work in environment where SLA's are measured and often there are tight deadlines
- A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd/3rd Line Microsoft/Apple IT Analyst/Service Desk/Help Desk
Location: London, England
1st Line Desktop/Help-Desk/Service Desk/Junior IT Support
Location: Reading, Berkshire
On-site IT Technical Support - Edinburgh or East Kilbride
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Senior Windows Engineer - Wintel - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior DevOps Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire