|Job Title:||IT Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)|
|Contact Name:||Jianghui Zhang|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Job Title: IT Engineer (Mandarin Speaking)
Location: Reading, England
You will be an IT infrastructure Team Leader to ensure that all the IT environments in our offices are ready for employees to work, business-critical application systems are up and running smoothly.
What you will do:
- Team Leading and Management
- Able to lead a small IT infrastructure and desktop service team, with network IT facility maintenance, incident and task management, previous PM/PMO experience is ideal.
- Network implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for regional/office network implementation and maintenance, including WAN/LAN/Voice solution design, network equipment configurations and deployment, network system troubleshooting and health checking.
- System implementation and maintenance
- Responsible for windows based system implementation and maintenance, including application servers, cloud desktop, database and storage system.
- IT infrastructure construction and maintenance
- Responsible for IT infrastructure construction and maintenance, including IT server room, structure cabling system, video conference system, UPS.
- Supplier management
- Responsible for service provider quotation, biding, negotiation and supervising the engineering work provided by service provider.
- Help desk support and user training
- Responsible for user desktop/laptop, scanner, printer support, helps resolving problematic events.
- Responsible for desktop/laptop provision, prepare corporate standard OS/Software/Application and security settings before distribute to end users.
- Responsible for user training on IT platforms/OA/Application/Services.
The ideal candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or above.
- Computer or information technology related subjects (CS, EE,EEE.)
- Experience in IT fields is required (in a medium or large organisation).
- Proficient with Windows server systems, such as AD (Active Directory), DNS, DHCP, Knows disk arrays, SAN/NAS storage.
- Proficient in TCP/IP technologies.
- Familiar with WAN technologies, knows corporate-level network architecture, knows in routing protocols and configurations, such as BGP, OSPF. Familiar with our client's routers is preferred.
- Familiar with LAN technologies, knows building-level LAN architecture. Proficient in common LAN protocols and configurations, such as VLAN, STP. Familiar with our client's switches is preferred.
- Skillful in IT infrastructure items, such as server room facilities, structure cabling system, UPS, door access control/CCTV, air conditioning etc.
- Skillful in laptop/desktop, OS, office software troubleshooting and maintenance.
- An Optimistic, pro-active, team player.
- Mandarin Speaker is desirable.
- Clean driving license is preferred.
How to apply:
Please send your CV to Jianghui.email@example.com
The successful candidate must, by the start of the employment, have permission to work in the UK.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: London, England
Deskside Engineer (Dublin)
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
SOLARIS ENGINEER - REMOTE WORKING - PERMANENT
Location: London, England
Salary: £50000 - £51000 per annum
Location: Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Compliance Analyst - Financial Services
Location: Reading, Berkshire