|Job Title:||IT Change Project Manager - BMC Remedy Tools|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
An experienced IT Change Project Manager is required with Remedy tools project experience.
IT System Change project management experience, Vendor management and working to a structured framework or process e.g. ITIL, is also required.
What the role will be doing:
- Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects in the Enablers Programme are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
- Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
- Working with the project team, confirms that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project.
- Interface with suppliers, internal teams and shareholder to ensure programme requirements are clearly understood, implemented and adhered to.
- Deal with project escalations, log, track and action on behalf of the Enablers Programme
- Use MBNL project governance, ensuring deliverables are of the correct standard, attends governance reviews, ensuring actions are followed up and closed
- Ensures that key stakeholders receive regular communications, time and cost forecasts and budget reports with specific focus on expectation management.
Please send your CV to Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - for the finer details on the role.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Developer Program Manager
Location: London, England
Portfolio Demand Manager
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Demand Manager - Mobile Telecoms
Location: Berkshire, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England