|Job Title:||IT Change Project Manager (BMC REMEDY EXPERIENCE NEEDED)|
|Salary:||Attractive Day Rate|
|Contact Name:||Laura Gallagher|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
IT Change Project Manager (BMC Remedy Experience Needed!)
Berkshire, 6 Month Contract
A leading mobile operator, who are based in a newly refurbished office in the heart of Reading. They are currently seeking an experienced IT Change Project Manager with BMC Remedy experience to join their team on an contract basis. This is a long term contract opportunity which offers flexible working along with a market leading day rate.
We have an opening for an experienced IT Change Project Manager, who can support us with an initial 6 month project to facilitate a number of System Enhancements, Process Changes and Configuration changes to our BMC Remedy tools. There will be a lot of interaction with our Shareholders, as well as the vendor to project manage these changes from business case through delivery.
- Audit, supervise and control accountability to ensure that projects in the Enablers Programme are correctly initiated, managed, executed and closed.
- Ensures that the outline Business Case of the project has been defined and agreed with key project Stakeholders, and is understood by the project team.
- Working with the project team, confirms that the correct project approach is adopted and enforced for the duration of the project
- Use project governance, ensuring deliverables are of the correct standard, attends governance reviews, ensuring actions are followed up and closed
- IT System Change project management experience (BMC Remedy)
- Vendor management experience
- Experience working to a structured framework or process e.g. ITIL
- Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please apply today with a copy of your most recent CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
IT Procurement Manager
Location: Berkshire, England
Project Manager (Site Surveys/On-Site Visits)
Location: Central Belt, Scotland
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
IT Asset Warehouse Operator
Location: Warrington, Cheshire
Salary: £9.50 - £10.5 per hour