|Job Title:||IT Change and Release Manager - Solihull - Permanent|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|REF:||CB - Perm - Chng man_1562689602|
|Contact Name:||Charles Bryan|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
IT Change and Release Manager - Solihull - Permanent
The successful candidate will take responsibility for a specialist service management function, you will champion the Change Management processes within Service Delivery Management, monitor process effectiveness and make recommendations for improvement, help to improve service standards using and building a comprehensive knowledge base, sharing best practice and liaising with customers (internal and external) to provide excellent service for our customers across the region.
The role will involve managing elements of service delivery to management level in order to deliver contracted service commitments & continual service improvements, proactively manage elements of capability units
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Change Management, with practical experience in assessing, analysing, developing, documenting and implementing change processes and procedures
- Demonstrates a clear knowledge of Service Delivery Management standards & practices. Applies these standards & practices in all activities
- Customer service experience
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Planning and organisational skills
- ITIL knowledge
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.