|Job Title:||IT Business Analyst - Telecoms, OSS|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
A strong understanding of telecoms IT systems is required, ideally OSS along with a strong IT business analysis.
The ability to also analyse and create business process specifications for new system developments.
The role will be working for an infrastructure services company that is going through an exciting time of development.
What the role will be doing
- To identify and interpret business requirements into technical specifications for IT systems development and business integration.
- Analysis and creation of business process specifications for new system developments.
- Ensure new systems adhere to and integrate business wide data models and design specifications.
- To lead analysis phase of projects providing direction to designers and developers both internal and 3rd party leading to agreed detail scope and requirements.
- Responsible for operational change fulfilment and working with system user on system configuration and roll out.
- Understanding and experience of telcoms IT systems i.e. OSS would be desired.
- Strong IT Business Analysis background.
- Ability to also analyse and create business process specifications for new system developments.
- Strong stakeholder skills.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.firstname.lastname@example.org - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager (Oracle Cloud/Azure/AWS/Migration)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
SC Clearable* Architect/Consultant - Middleware
Location: Hendon, London
Cloud Security Architect/Consultant (M365/AZ-500/MS-500/Azure)
Location: London, England
ICS SCADA Cybersecurity/Security Architect (IEC/ISA)
Mandarin speaking Project coordinator/Administrator
Location: Reading, Berkshire