|Job Title:||IT Asset Warehouse Operator|
|Salary:||£9.50 - £10.5 per hour|
|REF:||FJ - 200009MA/210003_1623680478|
|Contact Name:||Kerrie Gaurd|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
New exciting opportunity for a IT Asset Warehouse Operator to join a large organisation on a 6 month rolling contract based in Warrington.
The IT Asset Management Administrator will work within a logistics team such as warehouse, build and configuration, recycle etc. The role holder will be expected to demonstrate a level of knowledge and experience that enables them to work fairly independently and will be responsible for multiple aspects of technical operations activities and assisting other colleagues when required.
- Will work in IT Recycle department/asset tracking department
- Will take receipt of equipment at the door (could be up to 200 items)
- Scan into excel spreadsheet (Basic excel skill). Check that correct amount of assets have been added
- Use In-house database for data entry
- Must have used PC/Scanner before
- Good at writing/sending emails
- Need to be physically fit to move assets (manual handling)
- Ensure that the IT assets are appropriately assigned, tracked and decommissioned throughout their life cycle and ensures that records are maintained for audit purposes.
- This role will work closely with other colleagues in the Service Assurance team and wider IT team to ensure that data is accurately maintained, inputting into the various internal and external audits.
- Enable assets to be available through the support loop and manage the warranty returns process, as well as ensuring stock levels are appropriate for each asset type.
- Ensure that asset registers covering the IP register, VPN, Mobile, Network and Telecoms assets are all maintained and that the maintenance of these records causes no service outages.
- Maintain configuration records and build on this data to become more comprehensive.
Looking for someone with:
Good attention to details
Previous Administration experience (Preferably within warehouse Admin)
General Microsoft experience (Word, emails, excel)
Willing to learn attitude
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Warehouse Manager
Location: Theale, Berkshire
IT Support /Operation Engineer
Location: London, England
Chinese Mandarin Speaking - Cloud Data Center Service Operator
Location: Newport, Wales
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Technology Recruitment Manager - IT, Cloud, Digital, Engineers
Salary: Bonuses,Commission,25 days hols,Health,Pension