IT Asset & Procurement Coordinator (hardware/software/IT Services/Invoices/Supply Chain) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contract, to be based in Southampton, Hampshire.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Execute the Procure to Pay process
- Creation of service limit items purchase orders (hardware/software/IT Services)
- Goods receipting of invoices/ensuring they hit the correct cost centres within the agreed timeframe in accordance to the supplier's payment terms
- Month End Reporting for IT Procurement including committed spend and actual spend
- Data analysis of all orders placed through IT Procurement
- Single point of contact for customer region (shared finance services) and Finance Business partner with regards payment and invoice related queries
- Quarter end & year end close down including accruals and information supplied
- Coordination of invoices from suppliers, ensuring correct PO number, date and service/goods receipt and credit notes
- On-going follow up of outstanding invoices including aged invoices for services/goods received without invoices paid
- Coordination of POs
- Updating and inclusion of vendors to preferred suppliers list in accordance to process
- Maintain the inventory list and ensuring it is up to date
- Manage the movement of stocks between sites
- Ensure sufficient spares are in place to meet SLA
- Recipient of deliveries of IT stock and consumables (toners)
- Arrange disposal
- Ensure store rooms and storage areas comply with H&S Policies
- Participate in quarterly audits of stocks in accordance to financial cycles
- Ensure replacement of swap stock on satellite sites
- Ability to order any toner to replenish existing stocks
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.