|Job Title:||IT Asset Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Alice Davis|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
IT Asset Analyst is urgently required by our Global IT Services Organisation, for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Southampton.
Responsibilities will include:
1. Review and maintain CMDB (Configuration Management Database) to monitor and manage all devices and assets Identify best use through auditing of database and hardware, cross-checking of servers for relevant devices (e.g. radio's, laptops, mobile data) to meet auditing requirements.
2. Troubleshooting, analysing and resolving issues and trends in liaison with the Service Desk, acting as a point of escalation for any issues that cannot be resolved at 1st point of contact.
3. Actively encourage users in making more effective use of ICT assets to enable them to work more efficiently.
4. Manage and maintain the life-cycle of devices to include provisioning, repairing and de-commissioning to ensure efficient and effective best use of assets.
5. Create articles for the knowledge database to ensure effective information sharing within the team.
6. Responsible for the authorised issuance, audit and return of assets
7. Responsible for managing the requests for loan hardware, including the recall of loaned items, to ensure the hardware items can be tracked and managed.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
IT Engineer Co-ordinator - SC Cleared
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Digital QA Analyst
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Salary: competitive day rate
Business Process Analyst (Telecoms)
Location: Berkshire, England
Data Analyst - Network Performance
Location: Reading, Berkshire
SERVICE DELIVERY MANAGER
Location: London, England