ISTQB Automation Test Manager is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling Home based 6-month contract. To be successful, you will have a strong background in a combination of the following:
GIT, C#, BDD, Protracker, Specflow, Page Object Model (POM), TFS, Nunit, JIRA, Jasmine, RestAPI, Selenium, Selenium Grid.
· Owner of all automation activities on a complex technology stack
· Designing automation frameworks, CI/CD pipelines and running POC's
· Managing vendor resources and delivering against agreed plans
· Generating MI reports on progress against capability development and operational targets
· Proactively identifying and mitigating product and project (test delivery) risks
· Co-coordinating expert insight from the central functional, technical and non-functional test managers to resolve issues
To be successful, you will have:
· Experience in GIT, C#, BDD, Protracker, Specflow, Page Object Model (POM), TFS, Nunit, JIRA, Jasmine, RestAPI, Selenium, Selenium Grid.
· Career test professional with ISTQB advanced test manager certification (or equivalent)
· Should be flexible, driven, proactive and resilient
· Extensive test delivery experience, including managing an offshore pool of automation testers
· Financial Service experience (desirable)
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Performance Test Lead
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SAP HANA / ERP Test Specialist
Location: London, England
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire