We are looking for an ISEB / ISTQB certified Automation Tester to join our expanding team and impact the solutions we create for our customers. Your role will involve providing specialist testing advice and delivery, being accountable for managing automation testing activities on projects within a program or service. You will work as part of a DevOps/Agile squad, supporting activities in traditional/agile teams, leading and managing on the testing effort. You will work closely with stakeholders, supplying and presenting reports, plans and estimate test requirements when required.
- TDD implementation and optimisation
- BDD acceptance criteria understanding and execution
- Automation experience e.g. ReactiveJS, Outsystems: BDDFramework (Forge Component), Test Framework® (Forge component)
- Knowledge of Git, GitHub, Azure DevOps.
- Clouds services, e.g. AWS
- API Services - RESTful, POSTman, Kafka, Spring
- Hands on work experience in automation of UI front end tests e.g. Cucumber, Katalon.
- Experience in CI/CD.
It would also be highly desirable to have any of the following
- SQL database
- Performance and Load tools - JMeter, Neoload, WebLoad, SmartBear, Outsystems: App feedback
- Querying monitoring tools such as Amazon CloudWatch, Splunk
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.