We are looking for an individual who is a strong Financial Analyst with a strong accounting background and confident with data manipulation and analysis.
They must be advanced on Excel (Pivots and V-lookups) as they will be working with large datasets. They will be working on open aged BAU items/ discounts, accuracy of outputs and analysis.
- Maintaining the accounting controls at month end
- Progressing any settlement or reporting issues
- The role covers financial accounting, invoicing, analytics, and the implications of FX in contracts and agreements.
- Commercial insights will be gained, working closely with Commercial Finance (providing value adding analysis) and Group (to expedite the more difficult settlements)
- Run the Historical Correction process in month to true up gross and discount values from previous months.
- Take responsibility for the exchange of relevant debit and credit notes once discount reconciliations
- Manage the settlement of outstanding IR receivables and payables with a priority focus on reduction of "greater than 90 days" balances.
- Maintain and update monthly balance sheet reconciliations and additional analysis relating to control account variances, including invoice vs accrual variances and FX revaluations.
- Prepare cyclical KPI report and provide insightful commentary for management review
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.