|Job Title:||IP Network Security Architect - Enterprise, PCI-DSS, Telecoms,|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Duration:||3 months +|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Excellent understanding of IP and security within a service provider or large IT enterprise environment, is required for this role. Overall understanding and experience with implementing architecture to support Cyber Security and ideally a ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certification.
This is an excellent opportunity to become involved in a mixed technical/business role within a telecoms environment.
The Transport Team within Network Strategy is responsible for delivering Strategy and High-Level Architecture for Transport Networks, including IP and Network Security, Transmission, Microwave and Fixed Mobile backhaul.
This role is critical in helping the team to produce an end-to-end transport network security strategy and architecture for an IT transformation programme.
Working closely with various Managed Service Partners, you will produce the end-to-end transport network security architecture and ensure that each design adheres to a defined policy, architecture and set of principles.
The role will involve defining new, and refining existing, transport network security policies and architectures for the various IT network solutions.
- Excellent overall understanding of IP and security within a service provider or large IT enterprise environment.
- Experience with implementing architecture to support Cyber Security Essentials and ideally an ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certification.
- Experience of identifying and managing technology security risk.
- Up-to-date knowledge of future IP and network security technologies, equipment and their benefits.
- Ability to know when to implement solutions with consideration to the wider impacts i.e. risk, cost, customer impact, timescales, etc.
- Widespread knowledge of different IP and network security vendors and solutions, and managed services.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile and data centre networks, the security threat landscape and relevant security mitigations.
- Experience of defining network security architectural principles and policy; and governing their implementation (particularly zoning policy within IT network transport environments).
- Significant experience of operating in a Governance and Architecture role; or a Design role having end-to-end responsibility and spanning multiple technology domains.
- Ability to steer solutions based on the overall architecture without dictating the detailed design delivery.
- Experience of working in a technology based role and interfacing to a varied number of internal and external stakeholders.
- Excellent negotiation, and written and verbal presentation skills.
- Ability to simplify analysis and present results clearly at all levels of the business - including at senior management team level.
- Strategic and architectural knowledge of networking technologies such as:
Datacentre network transport and network security,
Cloud network transport and network security, and Cloud Management Platforms (CMP's),
Software Defined Networking (SDN) and automation,
Network Functions Virtualisation (NFV) and public cloud virtualised environments,
Network Security controls and services for monitoring, control and segregation; and
IT Network Security Design for Web application and N-tier applications.
Please send your CV or contact Amanda Cager on 01189 285550 - email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Checkpoint / Fortigate Security Architect - Contract
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Cyber Security Consultant (Vulnerability/SIEM/Intrusion/PAM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Information Security Analyst (SIEM)
Location: Dunstable, Bedfordshire
Salary: Daily Rate
Security Architect/Consultant (Generalist)
Location: Cardiff, Wales
Linux Architect - (Security Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire