IP Network Engineer for Enterprise
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
You will be responsible for deliver IP Network Solutions. Maintaining good relationship with customer and partner. Promoting Brand awareness of our client
These are the key responsibilities of the job. On occasion you may be required to undertake other duties commensurate.
- Perform technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects.
- Proof of Concept (POC) test and certification test in pre-sales phase
- Hardware/software validation, installation and commissioning
- Product and technology training to customer/partner
- Remote and onsite Technical support
- Professional services such as network plan, design, data migration, etc.
- Present service value to key account
- Fluent English speaker (this requirement is mandatory).
Knowledge, Qualification and Experience Required
- Strong sense of responsibility and commitment; Self-motivated, team oriented, driven to develop and increase revenues through the company Enterprise Business Unit.
- Experience in designing and implementing network solutions
- Extensive knowledge in routers, switches, firewalls and the associated protocols and concepts
- Experience in scripting and network automation is a plus
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
Networking certifications CCNP, JNCIP, CWNA etc is a plus
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.