Exciting new role for an experienced IP Engineer looking for a hands on, technical role working for a leading mobile telecommunications company in Reading.
As IP Engineer you would:
- Organize & conduct technical training and technical knowledge sharing in various forms to customer or internal audiences
- Log all support incidents in a call-tracking database ensuring all data is complete and accurate.
- Troubleshoot and resolve customer product/network problems, using On-line data services wherever possible, and other resources wherever possible. Dial in to customer sites to assist wherever appropriate.
- Reproduce new or undocumented customer problems in a lab environment and providing evidence of findings to Escalate Support or Development Engineering
- Escalate incidents to Level 3 and 4
- Contribute to the Knowledge System database and share knowledge within the team
- Work with project team in project to produce the low level design and act as project technical lead.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we receive it is unfortunately not always possible to reply to every application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.