IP Implementation Engineer - MPLS/BGP/SRX/MX
Are you a skilled IP Network Engineer with specific interest and background in IP Implementation, Design and maintaining the network? If you are and are looking for a new career opportunity within a vibrant, modern fast-paced company, then I'd be interested to hear from you.
You will need to have experience in -
- Proven experience of IP, MPLS, MP-BGP routing, switching and firewalling
- Experienced of Juniper hardware, MX Routers, SRX Firewalls
- Knowledge and experience with 3GPP
- Network Foundation Protection
- Knowledge of IP addressing on a multiple site/size basis
- CCNP or equivalent.
- A proven IP Design background and some exposure to security.
- Network implementation, design and architecture.
- Full project lifecycle exposure.
- Current Hands on experience.
If you would like to apply for the roles of the role please submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.