|Job Title:||IP Design Engineer|
|Location:||Dublin City Centre, Dublin|
|Salary:||Competitive Day Rate Offered|
|Contact Name:||Armin Reinula|
|Job Published:||8 days ago|
IP Design Engineer - 6 month day rate contract
We have a fantastic opportunity available to work as an IP Design Engineer for a leading telecommunications company in Ireland.
The IP Design Engineer will be required for a period circa 6 months to work on a high profile project within the business.
What we are looking for in an IP Design Engineer:
- Experience of common routing protocols such as; BGP, OSPF, and ISIS within a managed network environment.
- Experience and familiarity with MPLS technologies (both Layer 2 and Layer 3 VPN)
- Experience with IP virtualisation technologies
- Experience of IP security design
- Experience with AWS architecture and migration
- Should you have multi-vendor experience (cisco, Juniper, Fortiner, F5) then that would be an added bonus.
Key Requirements for this IP Design Engineer vacancy;
- To hold one of if not more of the following certifications;
- CCNP, CCIE, CCDP, CCVP or AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Fluent English, written and spoken
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Previous experience operating in a similar capacity together with a proven track record of delivering on projects.
If you feel that you possess the required skills and experience and wish to be considered for this opportunity, please apply for the position including your current up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Network Engineer - Design - Security Cleared - Bracknell
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Network Architect - Impact Assessment SME
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Lead Deal Architect - Presales - Bids - Swords
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: Exceptional Benefits