International Defence Sales Executive
Location UK with international travel expected
Are you able to secure additional business for the organization by winning and closing high value, complex international sales campaigns? Can you achieve major new name wins and support our Managing Director to secure key competitive portfolio extension deals? Do you want to shape your world and change the way the world works? Do you want to collaborate and achieve together with committed people to drive sales across the business, specifically our International Defence organisation? This is your world and your opportunity to shape it for the better.
We are looking for a new Sales Executive with an established International Defence network, experienced in winning new business and operating at high tempo across complex environments.
The role will involve identifying, engaging, and influencing Government Defence organisations and industry stakeholders to drive value creation in complex IT services solutions aligned to digitalisation in defence. This will include providing a barometer of current client needs to evolve our portfolio and capabilities so that they continue to be relevant and stimulate increased market demand.
The successful candidate will drive the development of new sales opportunities and establish a robust pipeline in order to meet and exceed targets, including establishing value proposition and win strategies for qualified opportunities to win over the competition and disrupt the market.
- Established Defence network - EMEA countries preferred
- Ability to credibly engage and sell across Land, Air and Naval services and platforms
- Ability to work closely with UK Government stakeholders including MOD, DIT, DSE & UKEF to ensure alignment with UK Government prosperity agenda in specific target territories/ regions
- Proven track record of managing and delivering multiple bids at any one time
- Strong customer centricity, continually aiming to improve value and exceed customer expectations
- Possesses sound commercial acumen
- Self-motivated and an ability to influence and work through others
- Excellent communications skills and ability to build strong relations with internal and external stakeholders
- Understanding of international business, and managing risk in accordance with governance and processes
- Either hold or be willing to undergo relevant security clearances associated with this role
Please send CVs for immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.