Working for a company that has a unique technology that revolutionises invoice processing, maximises efficiency and improves cashflow management. They also provide users with real-time spend analysis through analytics, and offers access to Early Payment, a form of alternative finance for businesses.
The role reports into the CEO and is a newly formed role with a broad scope so offers a great opportunity to mould and make it someone's own.
The role will be responsible for collaborating with executive-level stakeholders, the Internal Strategy Specialist will play a pivotal role in identifying opportunities to positively disrupt and drive innovation across multiple business areas.
- Research and provide high-level insight and deliver strategic recommendations to the business right up to board level executives.
- Working with each business head, you will provide in depth analysis and commentary on the business unit's performance to identify opportunities for enhancements and growth.
- Build close working relationships with internal and external stakeholders at various levels and in a variety of capacities including tech, sales, product and service delivery.
- Provide insight into the wider market including competitor analysis, customer research, supplier efficiency and other relevant updates.
- Contribute to, and lead if required, discussions to determine and understand expectations, processes and requirements (key priorities and nice to have's) through group-based scoping sessions or one-to- one interviews.
- Deliver projects using the project management principles & internal best practice process.
- MBA qualified.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen (preferably in a similar capacity).
- Tech/Software background ideally within the Finance sector.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - Amanda.email@example.com - 01628 762270.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.