|Job Title:||Interim Head of OSS Service Delivery|
|Contact Name:||Sara Rowe|
|Job Published:||11 days ago|
Interim Head of OSS Service Delivery - Mobile Telecoms - Berkshire
Enterprise Service Management. Proactively manage and drive the highest levels of service and value across Enterprise IT services.
This will include but not be limited to;
- active management of the Enterprise MSP, and ensuring highest possible standards and alignment to contractual obligations
- managing strong stakeholder relationships and ensuring timely and appropriate communications within MBNL and the Shareholder organisations
- Working with MBNL and Shareholder business partners, define, agree, implement and evolve SLAs for enterprise services
- Develop and drive frameworks to assess customer experience and service performance
- Enterprise Service Transition. Manage E2E the introduction of new services and the evolution of existing services to meet customer needs.
- Enterprise Outsourcing Management. Effective management of the outsourced MSP and contracting for new services.
Requirements to be successful in this role:
- Proven IT senior level service management experience, preferably within the Enterprise domain, working with a range of IT vendors / partners in a large complex organisation.
- Demonstrable experience in managing outsourced partners by setting up and continuously evolving supplier contracts.
- Excellent business and personal communication (verbal & written) and presentation skills.
- A solid technical background and commercial awareness, so that the Service Manager can participate in both technical and commercial discussions
- Relationship building skills and the ability to empathise with customers and their needs
- Can conduct meaningful discussions around how IT Services are addressing customer needs
- Is proficient in customer management techniques: The complete sequence of activities required to manage customers' expectations from understanding customer requirements to capturing and delivering a service
- Well-developed problem-solving skills
- Good relationship building and influencing skills
- ITIL Foundation V3 or V4 qualification or equivalent experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Head of Communications & Marketing- NEM Group
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms/Mobile/Power
Location: North West England, England
Senior Delivery Manager - Telecoms, Mobile, Towers, Energy
Location: South East England, England
CVM Channel Lead - Mobile Telecoms - Marketing
Location: Berkshire, England
CVM Channel Lead
Location: Reading, Berkshire