The Integration Engineer will be responsible for the integration of commercial and bespoke applications and operating systems. This involves the installation and configuration of software and hardware in a locked-down environment, both to workstations and servers, following designs where applicable, and the scripting of such an installation to ensure unattended installation by less skilled teams or automated deployment on multiple machines.
Installation configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems
Holds current security clearance (SC).
Ability to package and distribute software unattended using SCCM.
Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts.
Demonstrate experience of at least 3 of the following technologies listed below:
* Demonstrable experience of Active Directory and Group Policy configuration.
* Demonstrable experience of integrating virtualisation offerings based upon Hyper-V.
* Installation and configuration of Server Databases SQL 2016, including use of Always on clustering
* Installation and configuration of SCCM and SCOM 2016
* Installation and configuration of Remedy service desk
* Installation and configuration of SolarWinds NCM / NPM
* Installation and configuration of Cisco ISE
* Installation and configuration of McAfee AV
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.