Our client is among the world's leading global IT service providers and they are now keen to take on Integrators / 4th Line Build Engineers who are looking for an opportunity to define their future career trajectory within the company.
- Designs or undertakes impact analysis of small to medium size solutions or partial solutions within an established architecture.
* Schedules and monitors own work, escalating problems and queries to higher levels to ensure timescales are met.
* Contributes to and may produce project plans for medium size solutions or partial solutions.
* May schedule and monitor the work of others in team management situation.
* Collates and is responsible for proposals and bids (0 - 100 days), of which some work packages will be undertaken by others. This may also include responses to change requests.
* Contributes to solution reviews.
* Produces high quality solutions and documentation through the use of a structured approach for problems with medium complexity.
* Has identified and implemented ways to exceed customer expectation.
* Fluently presents complex technical information to technical and non-technical audiences both orally and in writing.
* Can give clear and concise instructions to those that they are providing guidance to.
* Influences own team by leading elements of team meetings, peer review of deliverables etc.
* Has influence and creates a positive impact outside of their own team, e.g. by contributing to other team meetings, peer review of deliverables from other teams etc.
* Has played a lead role in developing and/or tailoring some local processes.
- Integration of MOTS and COTS products
- Oracle, Mlink, ICC, JChat, NIRIS, SQL Server, NetApp, Active Directory, Microsoft System Center, Group Policy Objects, Microsoft Windows Server 2008, 2012, Windows Batch scripting, Powershell, VMware, Sanctuary, LogRhythm, HP ProtecTools
- Support of test team
- 4th line support
- Working with Application and Infrastructure CSA to implement designs
- Understanding of Networking
- Configuration Management
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Engineer
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
2nd Line BAU Desktop Support Engineer -Microsoft/Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
VIP 2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Win10/O365/BAU)
Location: London, England
1st / 2nd Line Support Engineer - AD - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
2nd Line Deskside/Desktop Support Engineer (Windows 10 & O365)
Location: Belfast, County Antrim