Integrator - Hampshire - Contract
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a skilled Integrator on an ongoing contract basis.
- Demonstrable experience working on the automated deployment of infrastructure solutions, both open source and proprietary.
- Strong technical skills with an ability to review design artefacts and produce the associated build and configuration instructions.
- Modify design documentation to correct potential defects.
- Experience of automating, configuring and deploying virtual VMWare Windows (Server 2019) and Linux (RHEL) environments.
- Strong scripting experience coupled with a solid understanding of infrastructure and networking.
- Experience working in a team designing, developing and supporting solutions.
If you are interested please apply via this ad in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Uma.Nidhi@projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.