SC Cleared Integration Engineer
The Integration Engineer will be involved in the installation and configuration of software and hardware both to workstations and servers. Additional duties and responsibilities will include:
* Successful integration/scripting of applications/products/solutions within defined task timescales
* Support of testing activities to achieve product/system release within task timescales
* Investigation & resolution of incidents identified internally or by the customer
* Assessing the technical impact of any proposed changes.
* Working with the designers to verify that each component of a change installs successfully.
* Provide support to the deployment team and assist with live deployments (project dependent).
* Provide development environment support including patching, maintenance and backup/recovery.
Mandatory Skills Required:
* Ability to package and distribute software unattended using SCCM.
* Strong scripting skills, particularly using PowerShell, batch scripts and VB scripts.
Demonstrate experience of at least 3 of the following technologies listed below:
* Installation, configuration and manipulation of Microsoft Operating systems: Server 2016.
* Demonstrable experience of Active Directory and Group Policy configuration.
* Demonstrable experience of integrating virtualisation offerings based upon Hyper-V.
* Installation and configuration of Server Databases SQL 2016, including use of Always on clustering
* Installation and configuration of SCCM and SCOM 2016
* Installation and configuration of Remedy service desk
* Installation and configuration of SolarWinds NCM / NPM
* Installation and configuration of Cisco ISE
* Installation and configuration of McAfee AV
Due to the nature of the role, the person must also be SC or DV Cleared prior to start.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Data Center Electrical Engineer
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: competitive market rate
Junior / Assistant Engineer
Location: London, England
Network Engineer - SC Cleared
Location: Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Technical Service Engineer (Tivoli - Unix)
Location: Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
Salary: Market rates
Software Test Engineer - Tester - Space Division - Bristol
Location: Bristol, England
Salary: £30000 - £60000 per annum