6 months +
My client is looking for a Integration Engineers for a 6 month contract in Hook. You will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and upgrades to a delivered system.
The Integration Engineer will:
- Provide technical support to issues raised by the Service Ops Centre
- Be responsible for the investigation and delivery of defect resolutions through Engineering in to the Production Environment without impacting the Live service.
- Be responsible for delivering engineering changes to time and quality
- Be responsible for following the engineering lifecycle
* Good Communication Skills.
* Be capable of producing concise install documentation.
* Good analysis and problem solving skills.
* Good understanding and proven track record of the following Technologies
- Forefront Identity Manager
- Active Directory
- Group Policy
- VMware ESXi
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012R2
* Experience of working in a secure environment
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.