|Job Title:||Integration Architect - PKI|
|Start Date:||1st Dec|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||17 days ago|
Integration Architect - PKI
My global IT Services client is looking for a PKI specialist who is a motivated, enthusiastic individual that is proficient in encryption methodologies and techniques cyber security.
You will need to be versatile and equally comfortable working within a bid team providing a response in support of a new business opportunity or working within a team supporting an established project.
Proven knowledge and experienced in many of the following:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing PKI solutions.
- Certificate Management Systems and Authorities, a sound knowledge of encryption and algorithms
- Production of PKI and Key Management HLD/LLD
- Creating step by step instructions for management and support of PKI solution, including Key Signing Ceremony
- Working closely with security, service and technical architects
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
- Cyber Essentials Technical Assessor
- TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
- MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
- NCSC Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Security Policy Framework
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
A national security clearance is required for this role. So ideally candidates will hold a high level of clearance currently - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Java Developer - Telco
Location: Swords, Dublin
Salary: €450 - €470 per day
Application Platform Manager - Azure, C#, SQL
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Salesforce Development Manager
Location: London, England
Infrastructure Test Analyst
Location: Hook, Hampshire
Security Cleared* Head of Cloud Native