|Job Title:||Integration Architect & Local Product Solution Designer|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Integration Architect & Local Product Solution Designer
Based in either Reading, Hammersmith, Manchester, Amsterdam, Ireland
Exciting permanent opportunity for someone with a background in broadcast engineering and Architecture, where you can play a pivotal role in bringing together centrally developed products and services and defining the integration with local systems.
Our client is a major player in the broadcasting, telecommunications and entertainment sector, and is a leader of innovation. The role is accountable for E2E architecture and service design for local video products, with a specific focus on Digital Video Advertising! This role will suit someone with the following type of background:
- Proven Architecture experience with a background in Broadcasting / Digital Video Advertising
- Owns E2E product/solution design defines the end-to-end architecture/service design across Technology, IT, Supply Chain, Core & Access domains.
- Lead E2E design and support integration activities with E2E Integration (SI) team.
- Must have a solid understanding of online video advertising.
- Good experience of Linear Streaming (i.e. Sky / Freeview / Virgin) and OTT (streaming services i.e. Netflix / Amazon Prime / Disney+).
- Understand how campaigns are setup, configured
- Experience of integrating API's
- Ability to produce both HLD and LLD
- Confident with stakeholders, with good communication style
Technical Knowledge & Experience:
- Significant experience in the design/architecture of complex client-server systems.
- Knowledge of service-oriented architectures (SOA), microservices, and design patterns and technologies used to fulfil these architectures.
- Good understanding of the DevOps practices, including continuous integration, continuous delivery, and its relation to agile methodologies and incremental development.
- Knowledge of XML and XML-related technologies, JSON, and modern Web standards (e.g. REST, HTML5).
- Experience in writing technical documentation for systems design/architecture specifications, including the use of UML, block diagrams, sequence diagrams, etc.
- Knowledge of Digital TV technologies, STB Middleware platforms and Video Delivery technologies is appreciated, but not required, including:
- Video encoding, transcoding, storage and delivery technologies (including delivery of nPVR services)
- Video Security CAS, DRM Cryptography (RSA, PGP, encryption and hashing algorithms, entropy calculation models), Content watermarking & fingerprinting
- Video back-ends, workflows, CMS, security services, search, recommendations,
- Knowledge of Ad Insertion management & delivery systems, Ad Insertion standards, SCTE-35, 130 & VAST, understanding of audience measurement and targeting techniques
- An understanding of technology related costs and economics, and able to support unit economic analysis.
- Advanced Excel to create capacity models for components and end-to-end systems.
- Ability to perform complex data analysis with a proven track record in problem solving.
- Knowledge/familiarity with related IT systems (OSS & BSS & Authentication systems).
- Exposure to and understanding of Internet, TCP/IP Systems and Protocols, and Unix based systems.
If you would like to be considered, please apply here.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.