|Job Title:||Integration and Application Packaging Engineer|
|REF:||Ja - AP - 01_1505302926|
|Contact Name:||John Anakwenze|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Fantastic contract opportunities open for Integration and Application Packaging Engineers with Microsoft App-V 4.6 and 5.x experience and knowledge of Windows 7,8.1 and 10 architecture, to come on-board and work for a Multi-national IT company based in Telford, Shropshire. 4 month initial contract position - competitive rates on offer
The Integration & Packaging team require an experienced Application Packager that will be responsible for producing SCCM delivered App-V sequences as part of the roll-out of Windows 10 and migration to App-V 5.1 from 4.6. The individual will need to be adaptable and flexible in order to be able to deal with changing priorities and emergencies in a calm and proactive manner using their own judgement.
* Microsoft App-V 4.6 and 5.x
* Understanding of Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 architecture
* Deployment of App-V sequences and application packages via SCCM 2012 or later
* Broad knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite * Creation and review / QA of technical documentation
* Experience in scripting in VBScript, PowerShell WMI or WSH
* Admin Studio 11.5
* MSI Packaging
* ProcMon, Insted, VMWare, Beyond Compare
- Integrate and sequence software applications using Microsoft App-V 5.x to enable their deployment using SCCM to subsequent test environments and then the live Windows 7, 8.1 and 10 estate.
- This will involve application discovery and analysis to enable correct integration, as well as hands-on sequencing and quality assurance activities which include documenting work carried out.
- This role will involve working with a number of areas within the Release Management Lifecycle.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Technical Design Authority - Infrastructure and Connectivity
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate
DevOps Engineer (SC Cleared)
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Daily Rate
IT Support Engineer
Location: Brussels, Belgium
Senior Analog Layout Design Engineer
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire