Are you a team player that is aware of emerging technologies and delivering within an agile methodology in particular a Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)? Are you committed to raising standards and delighting our customers? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people, promotes diversity and is at the leading edge of technology? We are looking to grow our team with committed people who will work together to deliver latest technologies to our customer.
We are looking for self-motivated Tester to join our new delivery team responsible for the build, implementation and support of a new IaaS Infrastructure and other key services through to 'business as usual' within both new and established Data Centres. You will work collaboratively within cross-functional teams and alongside the customer. Working with a team of dedicated professionals, you will be driven to find better, faster, more effective ways of delivery and value to the projects you are working on. This is a fast-paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. Key to this row is the aptitude to embrace a Scaled Agile Framework delivery where everyone is empowered, accountable and driven to deliver value to our customer. You will be working in the North Hampshire area with some travel to parts of the UK and be expected to travel and work at other client locations for short periods as and when needed.
- Working in supportive environments, driving continuous service improvement at all times, individuals will be empowered to collectively make decisions to achieve the broader benefits of delivering in a lean agile way.
- Teams are made up of varying skills and experience and therefore, whatever you're currently level of experience, with the right aptitude to deliver via Agile, this role will provide you with the ability to broaden your skill-set working with the latest technologies to deliver to the customers requirement and the wider business benefits.
- This role requires close customer engagement working as a collaborative team across all aspects of delivery and into live service via a Devops approach rolling features/capability through delivery and into 'business as usual'.
- You will have the opportunity to work across all elements of this project, building your technical competence, client facing and team leading skills.
Mix of the following Required - Key Core Competencies:
- SAFe 4+
- Agile Behaviours and Culture
- IaaS \ Public Cloud
- Hyper Converged Infrastructure
- Enterprise Scale Migration
- Windows 2012, Windows 2016, Windows 2019
- McAfee EPO\End Point Protection
- RHEL 8, Redhat Satellite
- VMWare vSphere 6+, vRealise Automation, vRealise Automation & VMWare Cloud Foundation
- Infrastructure as Code (IaC)
- VMWare NSX-T, VMWare vSAN, VMWare Horizon
- Thin Client Management and Support
- VMWare SRM\vSphere Replication
- Backup TBC
- Cisco\Juniper Routing
- Cisco Firepower
- Microsoft based PKI
- Gemalto HSMA
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Design Engineer - Security Cleared - VMWare
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
1st Line Network Support Engineer
Location: Solihull, West Midlands
Security Cleared DevOps Consultant/DevOps Design Engineer
Location: London, England
Redhat Engineer - Ansible - Security Cleared, Basingstoke
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire