Infrastructure Test Analyst
3 months +
A national security clearance is required for this role, so ideally you will currently hold a high level of clearance - candidates not holding this level of clearance may be considered.
My global IT Services client is looking to recruit an Infrastructure Test Analyst for an initial 4 month contract.
The Test Analyst include developing and executing test cases, checking and reporting test results, logging, and supporting test incidents; they may act as mentors for more junior Test Analysts.
- Installation/build of Windows Server/Windows Desktop/Laptop infrastructure including application of Policy, User/role creations to support installation.
- Creation of Installation test cases & execution to provide verification of installation, as per contractual delivery, prior to handover for formal application testing (CORE and Third Party Applications).
- Creation of test cases and identification of test data required in response to clearly defined requirements. Includes the creation of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Execution of test cases & the recording of test results in accordance with established test plan(s). Includes the execution of test cases in any areas of testing specialisation.
- Test results checking & reporting.
- Test Incident (Defect) logging, investigation & support.
- Collection of testing related measurements & metrics.
- Liaison with integration staff to achieve product release within task timescales.
- Timely feedback of progress & issues
Skill Set Required:
- ISEB or ISTQB accreditation.
- Methodical and structured approach to working.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Significant and demonstrable industry experience.
- Excellent knowledge of testing process, techniques and tools.
- Demonstrable testing specialisation in one of the following areas of testing: - Test Case Design - Test Case Automation - Performance, Volume and Stress Testing
- Can produce test cases that address clearly defined requirements.
- Can produce test documents that are precise, clear and unambiguous.
- Ensures that all test activities are logged and that an up to date audit trail is available.
- Works in an organised and methodical way.
- Is recognised as a specialist in a particular area of testing.
- A working knowledge of Test and Defect management systems
- A working knowledge of Configuration management systems Technologies and skills
- Quality Center/ALM
- Advanced testing experience on large Microsoft based secure infrastructures.
- Advanced testing experience on application development projects.
- Experience of project work utilising various testing methodologies.
- Strong Active Directory skills.
- Strong Group Policy skills.
- Strong Microsoft based email system skills.
- Excellent communication/reporting skills.
- Demonstrate excellent knowledge of test tools.
For further details of this role, please forward your up to date CV.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Service Desk Analyst
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Marketing Strategist Data Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Project Manager / Business Analyst
Location: Remote, Europe
Integrator - Security Cleared - Basingstoke - Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Solution Designer - Integration Services/Azure
Location: Reading, Berkshire