|Job Title:||Infrastructure Strategy Manager - BSS, OSS, Mobile|
|Contact Name:||Amanda Cager|
|Job Published:||7 months ago|
Great position working for a well known brand offering an excellent bonus scheme, car allowance and general benefits package.
You will be a senior member of a team driving the technology strategy for the capabilities underpinning the applications and services that provide exceptional experiences for our people and customers.
This will be done by describing the key features or characteristics that the future IT and networking platforms will include to support the future business requirements. Responsible for inputting into the planning horizon to be covered by the enterprise architecture and technology strategies.
What the role will be doing:
- Alignment of the architecture roadmap of changes to meet business objectives.
- Providing consultation, advice, insight, business case evaluation on future technology trends and innovations, and defines the target architecture blueprint, technology and process that brings Three's business strategy to life.
- Developing and maintaining the overall technology strategy, enterprise architecture roadmaps, reference models and target architectures.
- Developing the overall domain technology direction for the companies portfolio.
What experience is needed:
- Domain Specific - Infrastructure Strategy experience of on-premises and off-premises Infrastructure technologies including Openstack, Azure and VMWare, supporting BSS, OSS and Telco Core Network applications.
- Experience in relevant technology domain specialism of developing strategy and approaches for the business.
- Knowledge and proficiency of how strategies can be taken forward by architects for architecture development and the role of Technology Strategists in developing and maintaining this.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile networks.
- Experience in providing high level business cases, justification, and commercial analysis for technology strategy.
- Deep understanding of technology trends and insights for specific technology domains and experience of using these to improve business outcomes.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - firstname.lastname@example.org - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Salary: Competitive Daily Rate
Location: Remote, Europe
Location: Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Technical IT Delivery Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire