|Job Title:||Infrastructure Strategy Manager|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
We have an exciting opportunity to work as an Infrastructure Strategy Manager for a large telecommunications company based in Berkshire.
We are looking for an Infrastructure Strategy Manager to drive the technology strategy for the capabilities underpinning the applications and services that provide exceptional experiences for our people and customers.
Accountable for both interpreting and influencing the business and architecture strategies. This is done by describing the key features or characteristics that the future IT and networking platforms will include to support the future business requirements. Responsible for inputting into the planning horizon to be covered by the enterprise architecture and technology strategies.
Accountable for contributing to and maintaining an overall technology strategy. Accountable for working with colleague's cross functionally in order to provide expertise and advice relating to the effective utilisation of radio assets and services, core networking and services, IT infrastructure services, applications and devices.
The successful Infrastructure Strategy Manager will have:
- Domain Specific - Infrastructure Strategy experience of on-premises and off-premises Infrastructure technologies including Openstack, Azure and VMWare, supporting BSS, OSS and Telco Core Network applications.
- Experience in relevant technology domain specialism of developing strategy and approaches for the business.
- Knowledge and proficiency of how strategies can be taken forward by architects for architecture development and the role of Technology Strategists in developing and maintaining this.
- Excellent knowledge and experience of fixed/mobile networks.
- Experience in providing high level business cases, justification, and commercial analysis for technology strategy.
- Deep understanding of technology trends and insights for specific technology domains and experience of using these to improve business outcomes.
- Experience presenting technology strategy to the wider business and influencing decision making in this regard.
- Proficiency in researching, comparing and evaluating technologies, services and practices in the market, in use with competitors and in future developments. Proficiency should be demonstrated through relevant, up to date practical experience.
To apply for the Infrastructure Strategy Manager please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Product Manager - Fintech
Location: Remote, Global
Product Manager - Consumer
Location: Remote, Global
IT Service Delivery Manager (Enterprise)
Location: Berkshire, England
Desktop Project Manager (O365/SCCM/Bitlocker/Windows Defender)