|Job Title:||Infrastructure Solution Architect|
|Location:||Dublin, Republic of Ireland|
|Contact Name:||Konrad Klusek|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Infrastructure Solution Architect
The role holder may manage a small/medium design team. They are a competent design authority on larger or more complex solutions, demonstrating an understanding of the customer's business and commercial issues. They identify, design and deliver larger or more complex architectures, strategies and specific solutions. Responsible for the design and communication of high-level structures to enable and guide the design and development of integrated solutions that meet current and future business needs. Changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects may be required in addition to technology components, and solutions must demonstrate how agreed requirements (such as automation of business processes) are met, any requirements which are not fully met or, and any options or considerations which require a business decision. The provision of comprehensive guidance on the development of, and modifications to, solution components to ensure that they take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components remain compatible.
* Authority. Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings, designing larger more complex solutions.
* Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable to the customer and may make solution/service trade-offs.
* Cost and risk. Defines the approach to larger/more complex solution development and acceptance testing, controlling technical scope and the work of the design team in order to ensure an acceptable cost structure.
* Influence. Represents the business at customer forums, conferences, and professional bodies to build company's reputation in the market place.
* Business development. Establishes customer requirements for a solution building strong relationships and acting as a major influence in the customer choosing our business.
* Requirements and design. Contributes to definition of customer's overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity, and can manage the work of specialists contributing to the design and implementation.
* Knowledge re-use. Shares knowledge with colleagues to make a useful contribution to our knowledge base.
Key Performance Indicators
* Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure CSA for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or PM.
* Can evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions of significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
IP Design Engineer
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: Competitive Day Rate Offered
Property Delivery Manager - Mobile Telecoms Property - ECC Code
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Property & Planning Administrator
Location: Dublin City Centre, Dublin
Salary: competitive day rate on offer
Finance Analyst - CAPEX (FTC, 9-12 Months)
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Excellent Salary & Package