|Job Title:||Infrastructure Security Architect|
|Salary:||Salary plus Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
Infrastructure Security Architect - Permanent - Bracknell, Berkshire
A global IT services company is searching for an Infrastructure Security Architect to join their team in Bracknell on a permanent basis.
Are you a motivated individual who is enthusiastic about Cyber Security? Can you provide technical security guidance and deliver secure architectural solutions to customers, to meet their needs? Do you want to be proud to work for a company that respects its people and is at the forefront of technology? Our client is looking to grow their team with committed people who are proficient in Technical Security Architectures.
About the Role:
Our business is rapidly evolving and we are seeking proficient, experienced individuals from a Cyber Security background to join our rapidly growing Cyber Security Team. We have a number of exciting roles working with private, Government, and Defence customers in developing their IT services.
We are looking for a motivated, enthusiastic individual who is proficient in cyber security. You will have experience of working within the Ministry of Defence or with a Government environment and have current working knowledge of current industry standards and industry best practice. An understanding of the Government Classification Scheme which is essential for this role.
A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered.
You will need to be versatile and equally comfortable working within a bid team providing a response in support of a new business opportunity or working within a team supporting an established project.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong understanding of Security Technologies and designing Security IT Architectures
- Security Systems Design pertinent to manage levels of risk and implementation of proportionate security controls
- Secure Cloud Computing (Azure/AWS):
- SaaS, PaaS, IaaS
- Access Controls Models
- Public and Private Key Encryption
- Authentication Techniques
- Intrusion Prevention and Detection
- IDAM, SIEM/SOAR
- Knowledge of the following Security Architectural Frameworks:
- Cyber Essesentials Technical Assessor
- TOGAF, MODAF, SABSA
- MOD Security Standards and Policies, JSP440, JSP604
- NCSC Cyber Essentials
- UK Government Security Policy Framework
- Ideally achieved the Cyber Security Professional (CCP) certification, CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Understand and assess new and evolving technologies for use in the HMG context
- Customer facing with the ability to confidently and authoritatively speak to the customer about security accreditation, risk and assurance.
- Experience of IT Health Checks (CHECK) and CREST, providing scope of works, analysis of ITHC reports and remediation plans.
- Knowledge and experience of the SOA lifecycle and specifically assurance and security governance.
To apply, please sned your CV to email@example.com.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
Security Cleared Project Manager (Oracle Managed Service)
Location: Croydon, London