|Job Title:||Infrastructure Project Manager (Networks / Telecoms)|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||4 months ago|
Infrastructure Project Manager (Networks / Telecoms) - Dunstable, Bedfordshire - Contract.
A global IT services company is searching for an Infrastructure Project Manager to join their team in Dunstable on a contract basis. The role will involve working with a customer within the hospitality and retail business.
Candidates will need to have strong implementation experience in networks and telecoms and be able to demonstrate a track record in the full life-cycle of a networks project.
- Effective management of the project baseline.
- Manages the production of the required products and the delivery of the project in partnership with the customer and business unit to ensure acceptance, closedown and handover to service.
- Defines the project requirements, ensuring that the requirements catalogue trace ability matrix is complete.
- Manages the agreement process of the project requirements and objectives with the Project Board or appointed project assurance role. Operates along company working practices ensuring compliance with local project management policy and procedure.
- Produces and coordinates materials and baselines during all phases of the project by careful planning and documentation.
- Establishing and reporting project Key Performance Indicators to the Project Board through Highlight Reports and stage assessments.
- Manages business and project risks and produces an effective plan and risk assessment so that timescales and project costs are understood and underwritten by all by the appropriate parties.
To apply, please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.