Sr. Infrastructure Project Manager (Security cleared) - Basingstoke - Contract
Leading Managed Services Provider in the Defence Sector require a Infrastructure Project Manager for their Deliver business as usual (BAU) proven solutions.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
- Accountable and responsible for confirming Requirements with the Client Authority (CA) on receipt of the request and engaging with the resolver groups to brief and schedule a site survey if required and document the survey output and hand over to the CSA to create Impact Assessment.
- Responsible for raising PO's for Bill of Material (BOM) and 3rdparty costs
- Accountable and responsible for creating the delivery plan (template provided) to ensure time frames are kept
- End to end responsibility of managing assigned projects to closure in line with defined baseline and cost
- Risk management, Scope management, Change management and Stakeholder management
- JSP604 governance (SRR, LSRB, R&D, ORR, iATO, ATO) (Desirable)
- Levels of experience from simple to complex projects
- Dependency Management, Resource Management, Schedule Management and Cost Management
- Project management qualification such as Prince 2 and PMP
Passive Cabling, Cross site cabling, Patching, New Cabs, New switches, Commissioning and Decommissioning
Circuit ordering, Circuit infrastructure, Commissioning, Decommissioning
Interested candidates can apply with your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Or call 07587743762
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.