This is an exciting opportunity to work for one of the worlds leading tailor-made travel businesses who are currently undergoing a major business transformation, underpinned by significant investment in their technology.
You will be part of a team to provide day to day support/administration for the on-premise and hosted technologies and services (Azure Cloud Services) in the Tech Platforms area of responsibility.
What the role will be doing:
- You will support the Head of Tech Platforms to ensure there is continuous improvement to the service catalogue, future designs and service operability
- Asset Management: maintaining and management of assets
- Capacity Management: managing services and component capacity requirements
- Metrics & Performance: track performance across the Tech Platforms areas of responsibility
- Managing and mitigating technology outages which can interrupt business operations
- Ensure technology and services are implemented and compliant with controls and policies set by the companies SPG
- Participation in incident management and response
What we are looking for:
- Experience of Azure cloud services.
- Experience of providing 2nd and 3rd level support to end users across an enterprise environment
- Demonstrated ability to interact with users to evaluate and solve problems and experience working across all areas of Technology to support a 24x7 environment
Hands-on administration of the following technologies and services in an enterprise environment:
- Active Directory
- Azure Cloud Services
- Exchange Online administration
- Hardware management including: servers, SAN's, networking infrastructure & end user devices
- Microsoft 365 with compliance & security modules
- PowerShell Scripting
Competitive salary on offer and great benefits.
For finer details on the role please contact Amanda Cager - email@example.com - 07796 302988.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Design Engineer - Security Cleared - VMWare
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Software Developer - Azure
Location: Theale, Berkshire
Integrated Logistic Support Engineer
Location: Hampshire, England
Salary: Competetive daily rate
Senior Software Engineer
Location: Remote, Global
Data & Analytics Manager
Location: West London, London