|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architects (Security Cleared)|
|Contact Name:||Paul Read|
|Job Published:||12 months ago|
Senior Infrastructure Architect/ Infrastructure Architect (Security Cleared)
Our client a global IT outsourcing company are undergoing an exciting phase of growth driven by some significant business wins. With that said they are looking for Senior Infrastructure Architects/Infrastructure Architects
You will work with a dynamic team in a fast paced environment where you will have the chance to grow and build upon your existing knowledge and ability. The work is challenging, but overall it is extremely rewarding. You will work with the latest technology offering ground breaking solutions to everyday problems.
* Complete responsibility for technical input to qualification and business approval meetings.
* Shapes technical proposals to be commercially acceptable
* To take ownership of solutions for specific key areas and managing the impact of any changes which affect the architecture of the solution
* Leads the definition of customer's overall IT architecture, designing new solutions of significant size and complexity.
* Maintain reusable collateral for future opportunities
* Interacting with other Architect and programme disciplines during delivery and/or transformation to operations and EMEIA wide teams to ensure architectural conformance to process model and standards.
* Manage 3rd parties and their technical deliverables.
- Client-facing skills at senior-level discussion, with the ability to communicate ideas and thoughts to senior executives.
* A detailed knowledge of the Infrastructure Design Methodology and implementation.
* Self-motivating, objective setting, and strong leadership skills.
* Negotiating, bringing consensus, with previous experience of running technical workshops.
* Written communications - clear technical writing and presentation.
* Excellent design experience in proposing and utilising Microsoft server technologies including Windows Server 2012 R2.
* Core infrastructure solutions delivery which combine both physical and virtual server implementations, throughout the design and implementation lifecycle.
* VMWare VSphere v6.0.
* Server physical architecture design including usage of System Architect (preferable).
* HPPT AS design and implementation.
* SCOM/SCCM design and configuration.
* SNMPv3, Syslog, NTP design and configuration.
* Active Directory/DHCP services.
* RDS design and implementation.
Candidates must hold, or be willing to undergo, government security clearance due to the sensitive nature of these programmes.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.