|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect-Virtualisation/redhat/openstack/linux|
|Contact Name:||Caroline Kennedy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Infrastructure Architect (Virtualisation/redhat/openstack/linux/hardware)
We have an exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect to work for a telecoms company based in Berkshire.
The Infrastructure Architect will support a major programme of work in IT infrastructure architecture, delivering solutions and providing technical leadership and governance to delivery partners in a complex environment.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Architect include:
- Provide technical leadership as an SI or towards the SI's and the supplier in the ensuring solution design meets the domain architecture and business outcomes.
- Requirements gathering for creating domain designs
- Produce and oversee the production of high level designs, low level designs, test plans, deployment guidelines and TTO`s.
- Work alongside cross-functional delivery teams including partners and vendors to support delivery throughout the delivery lifecycle and ensure solutions are delivered into production on time and meet the operational acceptance criteria
- Ensure the delivery of the solutions conforms to contractual outcomes and timescales.
- Support the Programme and Project Manager in project planning, risk and issue management and the budgeting process.
The successful Infrastructure Architect will have.
- knowledge of Virtualisation/redhat/openstack/linux/hardware
- Able to govern delivery in a complex environment
- Can constructively challenge and question architecture designs in line with business outcome requirements.
- Significant experience of delivering Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements within telecoms or service provider industry
- Demonstrable experience of providing technical, decision making and problem solving leadership for a technical domain and can demonstrate setting technical direction and quality/ standards for delivery and design.
- Ability to act as the liaison between the business, other technical communities and the 3rd party delivery teams to ensure the delivery of the business requirements. This should include the ability to convert business requirements into a technical solution and vice versa
- Knowledge of ITIL or similar frameworks for delivery into Operational environments.
- In depth understanding in on-prem/off-prem cloud technology
To apply for this role please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Infrastructure Architect (Security cleared) - Contract
Location: Hampshire, England
Infrastructure Architect - Berkshire - Contract Role
Location: Berkshire, England
Domain Architect- Contract
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Salary: Competetive daily rate
Oracle PAAS Technical Consultant (Home Working)
Salary: Competitive daily rate
Oracle PaaS Technical Consultant - Remote working