|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect - Redhat/Linux/Openstack|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Infrastructure Architect - Redhat/Linux/Openstack
Exciting permanent opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect with expertise around server Infrastructure services architecture to join a major player in the mobile industry. My client is looking for someone to support a major programme of work, and is looking for a proven Architect who can lead and govern design partners through clearly defined architectural requirements.
You will need substantial knowledge of Redhat/Linux/Virtualisation/Data Centre/Storage, and an ability to take responsibility for governing 3rd party delivery.
This role will require someone who has a background in cloud infrastructure architecture, is able to govern delivery in a complex environment, and is able to constructively challenge and question architecture designs in line with business outcome requirements.
Key Skills needed
- Openstack ideally
- VMWare (Preference VMC - VMWare Cloud)
- Traditional On-Premises Infrastructure - Hardware running Solaris, Linux, Windows OS's
- Significant experience of delivering Infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements within telecoms or service provider industry
- Ability to own technical and commercial deliveries for server infrastructure deliveries, including
- Hardware Technologies (Compute + Storage)
- Server operating systems such as Microsoft, RHEL
- Database Technologies such as Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Virtualisation technology such as VMWare, KVM etc.
- Good knowledge and proven experience of Openstack would be a bonus
- Ability to provide technical governance for server infrastructure services delivered by partners.
If you would like to be considered for this permanent role, please apply here of send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.