|Job Title:||INFRASTRUCTURE ARCHITECT - AZURE, WINTEL|
|Duration:||3m initial (9)|
|Contact Name:||Robert Hudson|
|Job Published:||30 days ago|
The role is required as a key member of the Tech Platform Transformation team to define and architect how Infrastructure services are configured, operate and interact throughout the company.
3 months initially, with a view of 6-9 months worth of work.
- Good experience in designing and implementing enterprise IT Infrastructure components
- A sound understanding of technical IT issues to enable effective discussions with technical specialists and business stakeholders
- Primary expertise in Wintel, VMWare, Azure IaaS and PaaS
- Extensive experience implementing and upgrading Compute platforms (Windows, AD)
- Experience in migrating workloads from on-premises to Azure including IaaS and PaaS services
- Confident communicator, adept at senior stakeholder management and presentation
- Architect a compelling and competitive infrastructure cloud solution which demonstrates significant and quantifiable value
- Bring operational experience to ensure all solutions are fit for purpose and scalable to meet company strategy
- Audit and review existing and future cloud services
- Deliver the strategy and roadmap of how to progress from current mixed on-premise and cloud estate to a "cloud-only" solution from 2021 and beyond.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Salary plus Benefits
Windows Infrastructure Engineer - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Infrastructure Specialist (3rd Line Support) - Citrix/Windows
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland
Senior Infrastructure Test Analyst - Basingstoke - Perm
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
Business Data Architect - UML or ER
Location: Reading, Berkshire