|Job Title:||Infrastructure Architect - Azure|
|Contact Name:||Ashley Amakoh|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
Infrastructure Architect - MS Azure
Initial 6 month contract Role
Hybrid ways of working
Exciting permanent opportunity for an Infrastructure Architect with expertise around server Infrastructure services architecture, and azure cloud technologies! The role is offering the right person a chance to work with one of the major players in the mobile industry. My client is looking for someone to support a major programme of work, and is looking for a proven Architect who can lead and govern design partners through clearly defined architectural requirements around Azure.
This role will require someone who has a background in cloud infrastructure architecture, is able to govern delivery in a complex environment, and is able to constructively challenge and question architecture designs in line with business outcome requirements.
- Technology Changes in Azure that would benefit the company
- Moving Applications to Containers
- Government system Design and Delivery
- Big Insights platform - Infrastructure impacts
- Governance of ALL Infrastructure related activity
- Automation of Application/Infrastructure deployments
- Capacity Management
- Governance of Third Party who Manage and Operate the Infrastructure.
- Microsoft Server Technologies, such as Windows Server, Active Directory, SQL and Exchange
- VMWare Data Centre Virtualisation and Cloud Infrastructure
- Citrix App and Desktop Virtualisation, as well as NetScaler
- x86 Server hardware
- Experience of Infrastructure design
- Solid background in IT Infrastructure technology fundamentals such as Microsoft Infrastructure, Virtualisation, Remote Access solutions, Identity Management, SAN, Networking (LAN & WAN), Linux.
- Good understanding of Cloud Technologies - Microsoft Azure
- Experience of end to end delivery within IT Infrastructure
- Experience of IT delivery utilising 3rd party partners to provide IT Infrastructure
- Experience working within a large enterprise IT function
If you would like to be considered for this permanent role, please apply here of send your CV to email@example.com. Shortlisted candidates will be contacted to discuss further
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.