Based in Reading
We have an exciting opportunity to play a key role in helping a major client transform to cloud-based services. They are looking for a proven Technical Architect, who can deliver server hardware, operating systems, databases and other infrastructure, bu governing a key partner in their delivery.
Your role would involve:
- Owning technical and commercial deliveries for server infrastructure deliveries including:
- Hardware technologies (compute + storage)
- Server operating systems such as Microsoft, RHEL
- Database technologies such as Oracle, MongoDB etc.
- Virtualisation technology such as VMWare, KVM etc.
- Provide technical governance of the existing partner delivering server infrastructure services
- Provide leadership, direction and guidance to teams within the business and strategic partners for server infrastructure services
Required skills and background:
- Proven ability to deliver infrastructure solutions that meet business requirements
- Excellent understanding of IT infrastructure fundamentals including
- server hardware technology
- storage technology such as CEPHs, SAN
- cloud services such as Iaas, Paas
- Virtualisation technologies such as VMWare, KVM, containerisation
- Server OS and Database technologies
- Knowledge and experience of Openstack
- Ability to govern key delivery partners
If you would like to be considered for this role, all you need to do is submit your CV via this advert, or email it directly to email@example.com
Suitable candidates will be contacted to discuss the role in more detail before confirming their application.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.