Infrastructure Architect - Contract - Bracknell
Leading managed services provider in the defence industry require an experienced Infrastructure Architect on an ongoing contract basis to work on-site in their Berkshire offices.
**A national security clearance is required for this role but candidates not holding this level of clearance will be considered**
This role is to be responsible for creating a range of infrastructure-oriented design artefacts for the Design Phase.
Key Performance Indicators
- Demonstrably operates as the overall infrastructure Customer Solution Architect [CSA] for large, complex solutions.
* Regularly has large, complex designs, incorporating trade-offs from the original specification, accepted by the relevant business approval review, without any requirement for design changes.
* Authors design and test documents for large, complex infrastructures, whose risk and cost elements are accepted by the overall CSA or Project Manager.
* Evidence regular contributions to customer forums, conferences and professional bodies.
* Tangible recognition from customers and/or Customer sales of being a major influence in the customer choosing Customer.
* Using company prescribed methodologies, can demonstrate a contribution to the definition of customer overall IT architecture, including new solutions or significant size and complexity and which contain solution components from contributing specialists.
* Regular contribution to, and user of, company knowledge repositories and events.
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to Rohit.Chavda@Projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Senior Project Manager - Infrastructure
Location: Hampshire, England
IT Infrastructure Engineer (support / administration / rollout)
Senior Project Manager
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Senior Technical Operations Specialist (AIX)
Location: Telford, Shropshire
Location: Berkshire, England